New locations arise for Russian Urals STS activity

May 30 2023


The Atlantic Ocean is emerging as a hub for STS transfers of Russian Urals

The Atlantic Ocean is emerging as a hub for STS transfers of Russian Urals, accounting for 90kbd in May (days 1-25), 44% of all transfers. In contrast, offshore Kalamata accounted for the remaining 56%, serving as a key STS hub for Urals since the EU-ban implementation

>> Vortexa <<


Previous: Columbia Group opens up in Istanbul

Next: Nigeria releases Norwegian vessel convicted of oil theft


Jun-Jul 2024

Tanker Operator Athens report: managing crewing, training challenges, views on SIRE 2.0